• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for Sale Warwickshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble26

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
30+
Orders taken now for 5 frame nucleus of honey bees from my own apiaries.
I have kept bees since a child and currently manage over 35 colonies as a hobby only. I anticipate some surplus from my own Queen Rearing programme and intend to
make up Nucs for sale. I take pride in sound beekeeping husbandry and will ensure that all colonies sold are queen-right, assessed for disease and in a strong condition. I will not sell unless I am totally happy with the colony. I will only take a small number of orders now to ensure that I can deliver to that demand
Queens will all be 2012 and selected for temperament and production. Knowing that many beekeepers either prefer not to at all, or wish to do it themselves, I will not mark or clip queens unless you specify that you would like this doing. Each Nuc will contain 5 Hoffman Standard National Frames (DN4) and there will be brood in all stages of development. The bees will have ample stores and be ready for onward transfer to a hive at your own apiary. I anticipate that the nucs will be ready in June subject to all the variables of weather and Mother Nature! I will keep you updated, when I can give a more definite date for collection ( Queens currently in Mating Nucs )
I provide the bees in a non-returnable travelling Nuc box, which is ideal for future swarm collecting.
Collection, ideally in the evening, could not be simpler.
I live in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, just 10 minutes from Junction 15 of the M40.
If I can assist with anything further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your interest
Steve

A couple of nucs left

Just a couple left now - 2012 queens laying well

Please email me if the bees are available still to buy I can collect any time.

I am popping out now so can pick up your email while out (do not pm me)as do not have Internet on my phone.

I am extra keen as my 2 hives have both swarmed and left me in the lurch.

[email protected]

Thank you

All sold

Nucs all now sold - thank you for your interest. Next year I will offer early orders on a first come first seved basis

Latest posts

Back