• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs For sale Oxfordshire (ready now)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyroberts07

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 x 5 Frame National Nuc £130 each

1 x 5 Fame Langstroth Nuc £130

1 x 5 Frame 14 x 12 Nuc £130

Travel boxes for sale or return £20

I also make good quality Hives at good rates

Please call Richard Perrin on 01608677248

Last edited:
What's the catch? "with queen"

It would not be a nuc without one!! Or is someone trying to tell us the queen didn't actually come before the bees?

Now that sounds like a good idea ...... Wait until the OSR goes over then take all the old foragers you can find and make them into nucs.

Someone will think (or say) 'cynical landlord', but sometimes it does make me wonder.

Regards, RAB

PS are all landlords (public house variety) not bar stewards?

Don't get this thread .... ?!?

Did you sell the rest of the hives i looked at Andy?

OXFORDBEE,

Originally seller said '5 x 5 Frame National Nuc £130 each, includes queen. etc etc' or something similar, as though the queen was an after-thought or 'after-addition'. He has since edited the 'with queen'.

IMO poster was either inarticulate or perhaps not so much covering something up as glossing over the origin. Maybe you know the vendor and can throw some light on it?

RAB

Hi jamie

No i still have the other 2 hives, the Nucs for sale are for a friend of mine??

Didn't get the gist of Oliver90owner's reply in the context of the initial post (above).

It must be old age. I'll carry on scratching my head!

Oh.. I don't know the vendor either....(!),,

I dont know the gist of his comments either, Nevermind!!!

This intrigues me even more. The vendor edited his post which originally said the nucs 'included queens'

Entirely unecessary, unless he was indicating that the queens had just been introduced.

Nucs would normally be expected to have a queen, wouldn't they? I think it might just be a case of 'buyer beware'.

RAB

Even though the English language is complex (a few words can be interpreted many ways...), I never realised that trying to flog a few frames of bees with a queen could get so complicated .....

Latest posts

Back