• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc wanted in north kent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddiespangle

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello. I’m after a couple of Nucs for my apiary. Please let me know anyone has any. Rgds. Eddie

Nucs available

Hi Eddiespangle

I have captured 3 swarms in the last couple of weeks. The first has a marked queen and she is actively laying. I will check on the next swarm in a couple of days. The bees are on National brood frames and will be available in 5 frame poly nucs. They are £100 each. Are you interested?

Jackie G

I’ve posted the same to your other reply

It’s the done thing to give swarms away free, simply charging for frames, foundation and any box supplied.

what you've been offered Eddie aren't nucs - just caught swarms of dubious provenance, one of them you don't even know the age of the queen.
Immoral to charge more than the price of the frames for a swarm

I’ve posted the same to your other reply

It’s the done thing to give swarms away free, simply charging for frames, foundation and any box supplied.

And a bit opportunist searching the forum for Nucs Wanted ....with the only two posts being replies to Nucs wanted !

Aren't members supposed to pay for for sale ads ?

Latest posts

Back