• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc wanted for 2013 season (NE England)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Bee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello everybody.

I intend starting this great hobby next year and will be attending a course in the spring.

I hope to get a hive from Santa Claus, for a start in 2013.

I live in North Tyneside and will be looking for a nuc of bees next year. If any local beekeeper thinks they may be in a position to provide some 'Geordie bees' please let me know.

Best regards to all !

You are wasting your time? No activity by the OP since November. You would be better sending an e-mail.

I got what I wanted for my birthday

OP may not have got his Christmas dream, but for my birthday I had the cost of a hive + bees underwritten. If anybody can help out with the bees I'd be most grateful. Im in Brampton near Carlisle.

The auction is about two miles up the road from here at the Carlisle BKA apiary. I'll be going, but my previous experience of these auctions is that they're more like trade shows.

You are wasting your time? No activity by the OP since November. You would be better sending an e-mail.

Hi, as I have just messaged the poster, I have not been on this forum for a while.

I am actually doing a bee course now, and have attended three sessions so far, but I have realised my garden isn't big enough to fit hives. The more I read, I more I knew that once I start I would quickly want a few hives.

I have put my bee keeping on hold for the time being.

I am however trying to set up a bee related web site, which is why I logged on here this evening.

Kind regards to all

I hope I got the right forum. Looking for nuc in the Welburn/ York area. Moved up at the begining of last month to start a new job and left my bees in East Anglia for my granddad to look after. Starting fresh up here. Thank you in advance!

Good for you, not moving bees with you and looking for a local colony instead. Hope you get one soon or you might get withdrawal symptoms.

Latest posts

Back