• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc wanted Cumbria/Southern Scotland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 Nucs for Sale

Hi,

Just to let you know that I have some nucs left for sale.
Located in Cumbria. Available end of April - beginning of May.
5 Frame nuc on BS comb (can also do similar in Langstroth) headed by 2009 laying carniolan queen on 2009 drawn comb.
Cost BS 5 frame - £120.00: £30.00 non-returnable deposit, balance on collection. Langstroth 5 frame - £150.00: £50.00 non-returnable deposit, balance on collection.

Regards
BDaddy

Hi, that would be great. I have a friend who is also looking, so can we reserve 2 nucs, both on BS.
Whereabouts are you?
Do you want me to send a cheque for the deposit, if so please let me have address and who to make it payable to.
Thanks!
Karen

Do you still have bees available? We are Cumbria with Smith hives and looking for reliable source.

Do you still have bees available? We are Cumbria with Smith hives and looking for reliable source.
Hi G and T,
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately I have completely sold out of nucs for this season. I hope you're able to find an alternative source.

Best Regards
BDaddy

Ok, thanks anyway. Keep us in mind if you hear of a surplus in the area!

Latest posts

Back