• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc for Sale - North London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeezz

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Like so many others this year, my hives have been bursting at the seams so have had to split a hive. I now have a 5 frame (deep national 14 x 12) nuc to sell, price £130.

They come in a polystyrene box bought from Park Beekeeping Supplies a couple of years ago which I am happy to part with for £25 (they retail at £50).

Otherwise you can just have the frames.

The queen is obviously 2011, marked.
You'd need to collect.
Thanks for reading
Thebeezz

Like so many others this year, my hives have been bursting at the seams so have had to split a hive. I now have a 5 frame (deep national 14 x 12) nuc to sell, price £130.

They come in a polystyrene box bought from Park Beekeeping Supplies a couple of years ago which I am happy to part with for £25 (they retail at £50).

You'd need to collect.
Thanks for reading
Thebeezz
Are they friendly? Are you disease free? Could I pick them up tomorrow?

Best wishes,#

David Kelly

You'd need to collect.
Thanks for reading
Thebeezz
PS my email is [email protected]
mob 079 0404 1274

Latest posts

Back