• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc for sale Norfolk/Suffolk border

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a 5 frame nuc for sale with a 2013 marked queen on National standard frames £100. Can be transferred to your own box or I can put them in a travel if you pay £30 deposit. Please pm me if interested.

As it is late in the season I will take a reasonsble offer as this was only for emergencies and I have not needed it. In fact I will be selling off a few colonies to make things more managable if anyone is interested.

hi am interested what is your best on the nuc and the colonys

hi any nucs or colonies still left I was interested in 2 nucs or one full colony

Hi have you still got these for sale ?

Hi

Any still for sale?

Thanks

Hi, any left?

You say you're in Tyrone. In all honesty I think you'd be better sourcing your bees locally, rather than shipping them from Suffolk and across the Irish Sea.

Cheers, but i travel weekly from England to Tyrone.

Even so, I still think you'd be best sourcing bees for Ireland from another beekeeper or a supplier in Ireland rather than from Suffolk - and you'd presumably be taking them by ferry?

hi do you have any left

I have looked at thousands of videos read loads after article bout them I know bit bout them and I am very serious to get in i even went to the honey show couple weeks ago. I will register on the course in January or Feb or closer when they are ready to open a hive.

Zee - this is not the time of year for newbees to be buying bees!

Join your local association and go to the meetings - Network!
And do that course.

Think about getting bees after the winter - April/May/June ... by then you should understand why this is good advice!

Latest posts

Back