noth west birmingham area

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete,
What an offer - unfortunately a bit far away for me - fancy moving nearer!

However if i'm ever near Brum, can I come and visit?

Tetley?

Wash your mouth out.

Yorkshire Tea .. Makes Tetley look and taste what it really is: bee piss bee-smillie

Can't be Chris B, The Hedgerow Pete I heard of is a security hound and would never compromise his operation by letting strangers wander about his shed.

From what I heard, he even vets the bees for varroa, so that they don't sneak in.:p

Hedgerow pete

Might pop over myself in the spring. Anywhere near the Wednesbury end? Its only a quick M54 M6 from here.

Hedgerow pete

Might pop over myself in the spring. Anywhere near the Wednesbury end? Its only a quick M54 M6 from here.

I am peter weston " hedgeroe pete"

I am based at sandwell, i am willing to teach at yours or mine as long as its not to far away, also able to help via, forum, email, mobile phone and text
Pete,
I'm intending to start beekeeping this coming season in Smethwick, any advice and guidance would be most appreciated.

From your profile 2 colonies and 14x12 hives, I could be forgiven for thinking that you have already started?

Yorkshire Tea. The best you can get... without easy access to Lyon's or Barry's.

Tetley?

Wash your mouth out.

Yorkshire Tea .. Makes Tetley look and taste what it really is: bee piss bee-smillie

Lead-legs (and other newbees who don't understand the nomenclature),

Colonies refer to bees, hives refer to their houses.

Regards, RAB

Back