Norton's albums

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am enjoying seeing your pics Norton,have you any of your queen rearing/mating setup, would like to see some if you have.

I have just uploaded some more photos to the heather album.
Regards
Norton

I was getting confused as I thought you kept bees in Cyprus but the pictures are of Crete,just noticed your Location says both.;)

Yes - have an business in Crete as well, seeing as Cyprus is going pear-shaped fast. If climate change continues like this I could end up back in the UK.
Best regards
Norton.

I would be very happy for you to come back to uk.

I don’t think I would want him back, if I was,
Mr Cleggs daydream Queens. Co ltd.@ give away prices.
Patersons it’s the only-native black’s queens. Enterprises. Two for the price of one.
Tortuous Ian Davisons queens?
The BBKA Charity freebee giveaway to everybody Queens. (buy though associations only queens)
Far too many breeders,
It’s a give away queen world.
Come on Roger the more the merrier bring them super-dooper Norton queens with you.:party::party:
All the best mike

Hi Mike

Tortuous Ian Davisons queens?

Most of mine come from the breeders Roger sells me. It's rather a shame you can't be that selective:cheers2:

Regards Ian

Norton I noticed in this picture(click here) you say the almonds are just finishing and the ground flora is blooming,when does your season start if the picture was taken in February?

Hello,
I suppose you could say it starts with the first rains in October when fresh nectar and pollen becomes available. We are talking here about southern Greece. Of course the colonies don't really start buiding in strength till mid February and swarming preparations are present in colonies from about 25th March till end of April. The Cecropian bees of southern Greece have a highly developed swarming instinct.
Best regards
Norton.

Latest posts

Back