no sign of the bees LOL

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 + 1 Observation Hive
I was watching the weather on itv before when the lady said that this time last year we have temps of 21c and the bees was out but not as such a year on
Well i can tell you one of my hives was out today chasing me up the yard after i was doing some concreting and the vibration of me tamping set them all on the defensive :rules: always be on your toe even on the coldest time of the year got in the house to a buzzing where not sure, so stripped of in kitchen turning as many lights on before closing the dogs out of the kitchen
and running up stairs to get new clothes on, well one hour later sat in the living room the girl in question flew into the window well i opened the window and she flew back home i hope :calmdown:
Happy to see they are ok to come and see me off :owned:

Once had three roofers to repair a flat roof. Warned them that it was in flight path between hive and crop. We are hard builders bees don't frighten us. Stripped old roof off, sounds of screaming, left in a hurry. Took them two weeks to come back! Had to tarpaulin the roof!
I guess bees just don't like builders!

Once had three roofers to repair a flat roof. Warned them that it was in flight path between hive and crop. We are hard builders bees don't frighten us. Stripped old roof off, sounds of screaming, left in a hurry. Took them two weeks to come back! Had to tarpaulin the roof!
I guess bees just don't like builders!
I'm a builder and my bees love me. ;)

Latest posts

Back