No response! The Lights out.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi
Can anyone tell me if Weald place farm is still in business I can’t get any reply from my phone calls or emails.

:lurk5:

Apologies, I don't want to appear to be unhelpful. But WPF probably occupies many M bytes of storage on this forums servers.

You're not alone in receiving poor service.

Bobster

Ron
Are you after buying something of him?

From posts on the forum this year i cant c eny1 buying from the Gentleman..He must have flown in to the Bermuda Triangle as no1 has seen or herd from him.But you never know he may pop up in the French foreign legion

the problem is his website is still active and you are able to place orders on it for equipment. the biggest problem is not members on here but people who know no better.

is there some way the website can be shut down because he still has google sponsorship that brings him to the top if people enter anything about beekeeping which to all of us should be a worry.

No Questions askd in the LEGION and you never find him :) HAW HAW HE HAW

the problem is his website is still active and you are able to place orders on it for equipment. the biggest problem is not members on here but people who know no better.

is there some way the website can be shut down because he still has google sponsorship that brings him to the top if people enter anything about beekeeping which to all of us should be a worry.

No, basically. As long as someone is paying for the domain name and the server space for the website that's pretty much it (there are some exceptions, but not ones that are likely to be relevant here). If you can convince the hosting company that the website is being used in a way that contravenes their AUP then you might get somewhere, but unless it is doing something that damages their ability to run their network then without the police or courts being involved you're probably not going to get very far.

James

See he has a link on National Honey Show web site and its hot so maybe some money exchanged hands.

Notwithstanding my previous posting, looking at the registration information the domain is allegedly registered to williamalldis.co.uk. That however is not a registered domain name. A complaint to Nominet might cause an investigation into that as you shouldn't be "hiding" your registration details if you're trading using the domain name. I'm not sure it would cause them to withdraw the registration, but it might focus some attention on customer service.

James

:banghead:

i noticed today when searching google he in paying for advertising for nucs again as a sponsorship to get to the top of the lists.

According to FaceBook he's "Self employed and loving it!". So one can only assume he's still in business. Assuming the business is still WPF.

Bobster

traditional olde english summertime entertainment - molest some poor bugger carrying a copy of national newspaper strolling down seafront at various down at heel seaside resorts and win an instant cash sum.

Sorry guys, you've lost me!

"Chalky White, who would wander around various British seaside resorts waiting to be recognised by Mirror readers (an obscured photo of him having been published in that day's paper). Anyone who recognised him would have to repeat some phrase along the lines of "To my delight, it's Chalky White" to win £5. The name continues to be used on the cartoons page, as Andy Capp's best friend". Wikipedia.

Kolly Kibber was a fictional character in Graham Greene's Brighton Rock who did a similar thing.

Latest posts

Back