No honey show this year .............for us its all online.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick1

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
One of our biggest sales will be online, all our wooden ware, complete hives and so much more all on line upto %60 off some items.

15-29th October

Have you resumed postage to NI yet?

15-29th October

Have you resumed postage to NI yet?
We want to post to Ireland in general but the NI protocol was proving difficult for our shippers to navigate, we keep looking at it and asking. Some time soon it will have to be put right.

We want to post to Ireland in general but the NI protocol was proving difficult for our shippers to navigate, we keep looking at it and asking. Some time soon it will have to be put right.

It will do when the EU cave in and can't win with there one for all state. The EU is trying to control the continent in an unelected manner like big business without engaging or having the citizens well being a concern. They are anti this and that to so called countries just like the UK who wanted or want out, ours because we were a major contributor to finances.

Will you have the packs of pine commercial brood boxes in stock? @Patrick1 I have a new apiary to set up and have found these packs of five to be very good.

Update, we can post to NI, it is just feed that seems to be a problem at the moment (y)

Patrick, any chance that you will start to stock 14x12 brood boxes again in cedar. Looking to buy a few which pushes me towards Maisemore as hive supplier

They will be in stock next week, it has taken some time to get the tooling unfortunately.

Yes, all our Cedar and the majority of our white wood are produced at our own factory, mostly we only use Western Red Cedar, if it is from English Cedar we say so, for the future if the prices of Western keeps rising we may have to consider using more English.

Yes can do now, except for feeds and a couple of odd things.
Patrick how are shipping rates and delivery times to Ireland? Had a look a while ago and they were a bit off putting since Brexit.

I think they have improved somewhat but it is offshore shipping therefore always going to be more than mainland area, but call if you can and my customer service will always do their best for you.
Thanks
Patrick

Latest posts

Back