nitrile gloves

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
local motor spares dealer (Motofacts (Ffrench & Talbot) Ltd in Great Yarmouth NR31 0LX )
car mechanics (technicians) use them these days!!
£6 for a hundred.

If you want ones with gauntlet then go to mccormicktools.co.uk and under marigold industrial search for NT14PF they are the same as the SBI s were using last year, only 50 in a box and dearer but the gauntlet keeps them out of your suit and they can be washed in soda solution between hives
kev

I bought these gloves as above and have two issues with them.

One is they are far too big for my hands and the cuffs are far too short. My beesuit has short sleeves and these just are no where long enough to stay in place covering my wrists.

2nd is they are not sting proof.

I am going to look for gauntlet type gloves with a much longer sleeve.

PH

Where do you guys get these from and how much?

Free from work:toetap05: I always seam to come home with pockets full of them:cheers2:

One is they are far too big for my hands and the cuffs are far too short. My beesuit has short sleeves and these just are no where long enough to stay in place covering my wrists.

I also find they leave the cuff area exposed but nver had an issue with stings there or through the gloves.

PS poly you can get them in different sizes, but I thought most men always would pick extra large any way!

I was surprised at the size myself but having been a glove buyer for the drilling business for many years nothing astonishes me about seizing any more. The variation in the word large is incredible.

PH

PH

Heaven sent comments - Shoe size, hand size, it's not what you've got it's what you do with it - yeah, we believe.

I think that Frisby might be able to put you in touch with a supplier of red nitrile gauntlets to team up with your short-sleeved beesuit; cuff length no problem. :rofl: :willy_nilly:

PH

Welding gloves aren't sting proof when the bees are hot !!.:).

JohnWilkinson

Latest posts

Back