Nintendo query

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,
Has anyone experience of playing interacting Nintendo DS. I need to learn asap.

Yes, my kids are great on them. I like them too. They are easy to play...my 4 yr old is an ace lol. What game are you using?

Grandson and I each have Dragon Quest 9- and we want to interact but dont understand how- do we need a computer link - how does it work?? Thanks so much for replying I need to learn asap

Oh! loud and clear - can you guide me through it a little better. I need for the 2 Nintendos to be connected to interact. How do I get them talking to each other - you are explaining to someone who thinks twitter is early morning bird calls.

Do you have the booklet for the game? Also, do you both have the game cartridge, one each? Some games will let you play two player if you've only got the one between you, but some won't. There should be a multiplayer option on the first screeen. The one where you start the game to play. If there is, click that and it will search for other DS's, when it finds your grandsons it should ask him if he wants to join your game. You just answer the questions on each of your DS's as they are asked, and you'll get taken to the two player game.

I hope I explained that ok, I'm going to have a ring around and see if any of my sons friends have it so I can guide you better. If the above doesn't help let me know. I'm not promising but I will try and find a copy and set up here. Then I will be able to guide you point by point. Only if I can find the game though.

Good luck, woop his butt :)

Thanks for that- exploring. I tried to read the instructions- but confused.com!
yes, we each have the game installed- trying again tomorrow:eek:

I'll try and get hold of the game and have a go myself, then talk you through it.

I heard this weekend that Nintendo are about to release a new game where you control a young man running around Glasgow headbutting people and robbing cars and stuff.

they've called it Wii Ba$***d

:smash:

Hi Heather, if you want to play together on dragon quest 9 you need to be up to Stornaway level. If you both are...go into the inn there is a character...a celestrian called Pavo. Go up to her, click the A button when the exclamation mark appears and select I think it is visit other worlds. it will then look for other people playing Dragon quest around you (30m range). If the other player has opted to host other players you will then be asked if you wish to join in with their game. Its a lot simpler than it sounds. But multiplayer on DQ9 needs all players that want to participate to be up to at least Stornaway

I have to admit we have a laugh on it here!! :party:

Well there you go :D I might get this game, sounds good.

Will have to go back there -am way further on - didn't twig that was what was needed...:smilielol5: what a plonker I am!
Cheers all. Yes a good game- and free as Nintendo asked me to play it as a test.

what class is your character?, do you have the spell 'zing'? if you have just use that to whiz back to stornaway if not use chaemera wings to get you there :)

how far have you got?....have you ridden on the back of the dragon (I think its GreyKnarl or something like that) yet? or taken the 7 fyggs back to the observatory?

Last edited:
Just done 2nd film test- but others in contention too- who knows- those of you who have played- I must have missed it- where do I learn clap trick :redface: - no rude comments required!!

It is for The advert but early days!

Latest posts

Back