• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice honey extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bit of kit and good as new,will be interesting to see what price it makes.

I've done my sums, checked my storage space etc. and am subsequently planning on renting at approx £3.50 per day, with an anticipated budged of no more than £35 per anum.

I bought a manual crank one last year. Seems to be the same make. They are made in Serbia and offerred on e-bay by a german guy. Bought the manual crank version for approx £240 including shipping costs. I was delighted. Changed some of the nuts for nylocks as the tended to work loose when SWMBO was cranking hard. It was excellent. Loaned it to my colleague. he said a lot less effort overall than having to chase round the countryside in persuit of the club extractor. Only drawback was that you had to change the frames over as there is only one direction of spin.

Why change the frames around? the one that is posted is a radial extractor.

Brian Bush said:
. . . he said a lot less effort overall than having to chase round the countryside in persuit of the club extractor. Only drawback was that you had to change the frames over as there is only one direction of spin.

The extractor under direct discussion had moved on. :)
Just as the nylock nuts weren't standard fit.

Just found the ignore button what a wonderfull thing :cheers2:

confused......lol

Had to laugh........ 2 hours work = 2 seasons.... LOLOLOLOL

PH

Back