Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary5wift

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi. I'm brand new to bee keeping. I will be acquiring my first hivecand bees in the near future. So much to learn but can't wait to get started. I won't be going it alone, I have an experienced beekeeper to mentor and assist.

Hi Gary and welcome to our community
I can remember the excitement and anticipation of my first bees. It’s never forgotten. The only thing that eclipses it is your first honey.
You could start your forum journey here
https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/threads/what-did-you-do-in-the-apiary-today.8543/Post your questions in the beginners section.
Can you add your location to your profile please

Yes ... welcome Gary ... this place will become your goto website for all those things that the books (and possibly your mentor !) don't prepare you for ... always someone in attendance to provide an answer - probably several answers to the same question - but that's one of the joys of keeping bees ! Keeps an ageing brain active trying to work out what the blighters are going to do next.

Enjoy your beekeeping journey but, beware, it's addictive and most of us are pretty obsessive about our bees ..... it's a slippery slope once you set foot on it !

Welcome, Gary. Enjoy the forums. Please keep us in the loop?

Latest posts

Back