Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toto9012

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi, after doing an on-line BBKA course last year with my local association and moving home, I am now in a position to start a small apiary at home.
I am waiting for some flat packed national hives and equipment and have prepared an area of the garden.
I have been given a mentor and enjoying my semi-retirement by reading a lot of background books. Any suggestions for further reading would be greatly appreciated.
kind regards
Simon
(Suffolk)

For a few tips and a giggle go to blogs on this forum, authors and then my avatar.

Read "what did you do in the Apiary today" tread on this forum. It covers 12 years and is very very good.

Hi, after doing an on-line BBKA course last year with my local association and moving home, I am now in a position to start a small apiary at home.
I am waiting for some flat packed national hives and equipment and have prepared an area of the garden.
I have been given a mentor and enjoying my semi-retirement by reading a lot of background books. Any suggestions for further reading would be greatly appreciated.
kind regards
Simon
(Suffolk)
Hey Simon, did you get all these ready to start soon? Would be glad to hear some updates.

Latest posts

Back