newbie who paint as a hobby

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painterman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi there would love to show to some wildlife art or know if any other members paint or have any hobbies in between there bee keeping

Lois paints, have alook on the albums tab, she did a brilliant one of a hive a couple of weeks ago :)

Oh, and welcome ;)

I painted my garage walls if thats any help :biggrinjester:

lol veg, I've just done the skirting board ;)

I love to paint and keep bees! Watercolours mainly but I like oil pastels for the texture. I teach art to some young people as part of my day job as a lecturer. I need to practice my sketching though. I would like to see some of your work.

heres what i meant
55645_dsci0564.jpg

55645_dsci0549.jpg

55645_dsci0495.jpg

I like the middle one,although they are all very good.

Do you have any more ? what are they painted on and what paints do you use ?

I like the middle one, too - the one that says 'for sale'.

Are you selling them?

RAB

hi there . i paint them on reclaimed timber and slate. i use enamels n acrylics. i also paint other subjects too. as for the for sale bit not really more of a hobby and enjoy giving them to family n friends as gifts.as it beats giving them socks n smelly soaps. we keep chooks but never had the confidence for bees. but always been fascinated by this much loved endevour bee-smillie
55645_dsci0447.jpg

55645_dsci0493.jpg

Last edited:
Hi this is a sign i did for a fellow member
55645_dsci0646.jpg

and these were for an order i did for an online bee keeping supplies
55645_dsci0691.jpg

Last edited:
Where in the world are you Painterman? I need a house sign too!

Mine was the Wood End Cottage sign and i cant recommend painterman highly enough. Really lovely to deal with and very friendly and accommodating. And a hell of a lot cheaper than any other online shop etc.

PM him and he will get back to you asap. :)

This maybe will give you some inspiration ;)
I like the look of your work :-D

ALIM0007.jpg

Copyright must be expired :coolgleamA:

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back