• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

newbie after an hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbc have you bought one from fragile planet?

i have settled on an hive made by the " hivemaker "
really nice guy who genuinely wants to help you
just need the date of my bees and i will order:hurray::hurray:

i have settled on an hive made by the " hivemaker "
really nice guy who genuinely wants to help you
just need the date of my bees and i will order:hurray::hurray:

So you will be well and truly stuffed if the date for your bees was to suddenly be - - - tomorrow?

Now I am assuming that the hive will be built and not in-the-flat, or how many hives Hivemaker turns over, but if he has a huge number of orders to fulfill, then there might be a bit of a lead time to delivery.

Order your hive now; it's not as if you haven't decided whether or not to get bees. :cheers2:
= = =
Enjoy your course - this weekend? :)

So you will be well and truly stuffed if the date for your bees was to suddenly be - - - tomorrow?

Now I am assuming that the hive will be built and not in-the-flat, or how many hives Hivemaker turns over, but if he has a huge number of orders to fulfill, then there might be a bit of a lead time to delivery.

Order your hive now; it's not as if you haven't decided whether or not to get bees. :cheers2:
= = =
Enjoy your course - this weekend? :)
tha hivemaker has it all in hand and he will make arrangements for my hive delivery as soon has i have a date which will be this weekend
he does make to order but does his best to fullfill everyones requirements :cheers2:
i would imagine i will get my bees sometime in april but will now more the weekend :)

Latest posts

Back