Newbee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markf3625

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
0 looking to start 2022
Hi all,
Mark from Deeping St James South Lincolnshire, looking to start beekeeping with my own hive spring 2022, doing my best to watch videos, read articles, even bought the haynes beekeeping manual, to build up a basic understanding before it start, I will probably be boring you guys to death over the next coming months with questions and advice, but I'm sure you'll all be forgiving and understanding to a newbee.

Regards
Mark

Go into the blog section,then the authors and then click on my icon. There is a series of articles in there written a couple of years ago but it will give you a few tips on placing a hive etc.
Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with asking questions but better to ask before you do something rather than after!

Welcome from me too Mark. This forum is a mine of information at the same time being a Curate’ Egg.
Post your questions in the Beginners section and beware much of YouTube.
If you want to look there you could start with Norfolk Honey, Black Mountain Honey and Mike Palmer.
Happy beekeeping.

You could also consider joining the Peterborough & District beekeepers association and taking the beginners course that they run each spring.

Latest posts

Back