New Year's resolution?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiBee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Thread speaks for itself. Info could be very useful for us newbees.

I'll start off....

Keep proper records this year.

bee-smillie

Think twice - do once...then I might not drop a queen excluder on my foot and be stung by 15+ bees!!

I'll give a suggestion for one. Try to anticipate the bees, but don't try to over rule them!

Try and find time to go trout fishing.

Has Wimbleball filled up again yet ?, kept catching the bottom last September

but did bag my limit of rainbows ( one 4 1/2 lb!!) Viva fly floating line sinking leader...................... bank fishing up by the dam..

And some nice little brownies from Venn... barbless hooks put 'em back to grow!!!

I resolved to be nice to people... then I got stung by a nasty estate agent... resolution gone!!!

Not fished at Wimbleball for many years,not since it turned into more of a tourist attraction,fish another reservoir a few miles from there called clatworthy,which is trout fishing only,plus the river Exe and Barle.
But not had chance to go fish any place for the last three years or so,always busy with dem bee's....perhaps i should get an apairy set up on the banks of Clatworty.

Last edited:
why do they call it fishing ???? cause you never catch **** all:seeya:

Has Wimbleball filled up again yet ?

Is that that game they play on telly every summer, where 2 blokes run around and everyone shouts 'Come on Tim'? Should be pretty quiet at this time of year I'd have thought.

requeen nasty stock and generaly improve all stock to more human friendly bees.

Some of mine make great guard bees :)

Do some decorating to keep my wife happy then I can concentrate on keeping the other women in my life happy

less masturbation, drinking and smoking - more meditation, fasting and working

Make it look like I'm spending less time on the bees to placate HWMBO but actually devote at least the same amount of time to them. ( If not more.)
Cazza

Latest posts

Back