New to the Site

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacknails

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Good evening all.

Am new to beekeeping. Am hoping to improve my skills and knowledge from this site.

Regards

Blacknails

:welcome: I've had a quick look through your thread about aggressive bee's, have they settled down?
Any luck finding a local mentor to help you, it would be invaluable to have some one there to teach you a few things.

I know everyone isn't the same but, the best thing I did when I inherited my bees was spending a summer with someone who was half blind, ( bless her soul) showing me in her own way how to look through a hive, it set me on my path!

I hope someone can show you a few things and maybe explain a few things..

Hold up you are on here and your in the right place for beekeeping knowledge and help.

A little story... in my first winter I completely over feed my bees, I spent most of that winter worried that they wouldn't survive . if it wasn't for the folk on here I don't know how I would of got through, they are like a beekeeping family on here and we are lucky to have the forum.
#maybeabitcringeworthy.
Good luck.

Never mind Covid, you’ll soon be suffering with bee fever🐝
Welcome
This is meant in jest:biggrinjester: but I think I'd prefer covid!
After thinking about how much sugar /fondant I'm going to need.. Also putting a list together of equipment I want to buy over the winter.
All my honey, nuc money isn't enough and some!

:welcome:

You will find lots of differing ways: most of which work :devilish:

Latest posts

Back