New section

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorn

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
It varies.
I was sterilising my jars this morning and wondered why no-one had raised anything about it this year. I used the search function (very good, much better than before) to see when it was last discussed and discovered that there was a thread on it that was live as recently as last Sunday, but that it was in a section entitled "Honey Questions", which was itself a subsection of "Health Topics".
I presume that the OP chose the section in which to start the chat, but am concerned that, with so many different sections, useful threads might get overlooked.
Do the mods have the ability to move threads around if they feel it would be more appropriate?
I usually only look at the main section and the beginners. I'm going to have to explore a bit further in case I miss something valuable.

I was sterilising my jars this morning and wondered why no-one had raised anything about it this year. I used the search function (very good, much better than before) to see when it was last discussed and discovered that there was a thread on it that was live as recently as last Sunday, but that it was in a section entitled "Honey Questions", which was itself a subsection of "Health Topics".
I presume that the OP chose the section in which to start the chat, but am concerned that, with so many different sections, useful threads might get overlooked.
Do the mods have the ability to move threads around if they feel it would be more appropriate?
I usually only look at the main section and the beginners. I'm going to have to explore a bit further in case I miss something valuable.
Yes we can move threads. Pont me in the right direction and I’ll have a look
Edit. Found it.

Latest posts

Back