New in Somerset

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wessex4291

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,

My wife and I took up beekeeping last year, undertaking sessions with our local BKA before picking up a hive from a retiring beekeeper. We now have two hives plusa recently caught swarm.

Will

Hi,

My wife and I took up beekeeping last year, undertaking sessions with our local BKA before picking up a hive from a retiring beekeeper. We now have two hives plusa recently caught swarm.

Will

Welcome. You'll be at 6 hives next year, just accept it.

Hi,

Will
Hello and welcome to this great community. It’s a mine if useful and useless information. I hope you get on well with your bees. Post your questions in the beginners section

Hello and welcome to this great community. It’s a mine if useful and useless information. I hope you get on well with your bees. Post your questions in the beginners section
Hi, I am in the levels if you get to panic stage! Welcome

Hi,

Will
Welcome to the best bee forum on the internet and to the engaging, addictive and frustrating craft of keeping bees ... you might want to add your actual location (nearest town) to your profile as Somerset is a big county.

And join your local division - a great way to meet in person at aound my hive and apiary meetings.g I am in Wedmore and Cheddar Division a very friendly bunch and great post-meeting cakes!

Last edited:
Hi,

Will
Welcome Will, and enjoy the forums. Keep us in the loop?

Back