New here to learn about bees!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunting

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
I’m not a beekeeper, but am fascinated to learn as much as I can about the topic and bees in general. Thank you for accepting my request

Welcome... the forum is full of good advice - usually directed at beekeepers but ... it's a slippery slope and if you get interested in bees it's only a small step to keeping them. A good book for a new beekeeper which gives you a flavour of what's involved is Bees at the Bottom of the Garden by Alan Campion. Always a few second hand copies on Amazon or Ebay for a few pounds and well worth a read.

If you could add your location into your profile it helps if we know where you are ...

Thank you for the welcome! My uncle was a low key domestic beekeeper, so maybe It is in my blood!

Lots of low key domestic beekeepers on here - you are in good company if you sign up to a hive or two - fresh blood is always welcome in beekeeping.

Welcome... the forum is full of good advice - usually directed at beekeepers but ... it's a slippery slope and if you get interested in bees it's only a small step to keeping them. A good book for a new beekeeper which gives you a flavour of what's involved is Bees at the Bottom of the Garden by Alan Campion. Always a few second hand copies on Amazon or Ebay for a few pounds and well worth a read.

If you could add your location into your profile it helps if we know where you are ...
Thank you - book ordered, so here we go, 😆

Latest posts

Back