New gloves!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markbee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Chris wanted to buy his new girfriend a xmas present, she had gone home to Scotland for the holiday.
Chris went to Harrods with his sister and he bought the new girfriend a pair of good quality gloves, not to roamantic but practical,
his sister bought a pair of very sexy nickers and they went to the check out, paid and had the goods gift wrapped. On returning home Chris wrote a letter, parcelled the gift and posted it off to Scotland, unfortunately he had mixed up his purchase with his sisters.
The letter he enclosed read as follows:

Dear Maggie, I chose these because I noticed that you were not wearing any when we go out in the evenings, if it had not been for my sister being with me I would have picked the long ones with buttons, but she says she she wears the shorter ones because they are easier to remove. The ones I got you are a very delicate shade, the lady who served me showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and I hardly noticed any marks on them. I got her to try your on for me, and they looked great even though they were a bit tight on her. She also said that they rub against her ring which helps keep it clean, in fact she had not needed to wash it since she started wearing them.
I hope you will wear them on our next date, and my mum said to tell you that the latest style is to wear them folded down with a little
bit of fur showing.

Love from Chris

Latest posts

Back