NEW forum sections

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have added a few extra sections for Irish,Scottish and Welsh beekeepers to chat about anything specific to their own areas.

I would have been less specific. What about England! Even the North and South are considerably different (even the way some speak!!)

Regards, RAB

Admin, you haven't been on a diversity awareness course have you?

I honestly thought there were more than enough sections already, the navigation is getting tricky I find.

PH

I was thinking it would be a good idea for members to find out what's going on in their own area/local issues etc rather than for chat about beekeeping in general.

Yorkshire? we will have the Cornish members along in a minute saying we are discriminating them..

Seriously I'm against this sort of thing.

I frequent 2 motor forums - one is like this (was) and is "general" to all irrespective of model, location etc.
Lots of postings, lots of help, banter, etc. just like here.

The other is split into various "sections" with the result that posters tend to post only on "their" section and it's ended up with just a few regulars in each. The "general" section is not used as much and overall I think the forum suffers because of this.

The thing that holds us all together is beekeeping not location.

Admin - maybe a rethink and sharpen that pencil. Seems this forum is voting - Good in theory - but I am happy to put up with yoksher folk...:grouphug: even if I have become a southern softie

I am more than happy to run the forum as members see fit.

Sounds like I need to rethink this one.

I will remove the new sections until such times as members think its a good idea or not..

Mark :cheers2:

Admin I think you are starting to suffer bee handling withdrawal syndome :cheers2:

I am Veg,I have a few box's to make,might be a good idea for me to go start them..

EDIT TO SELF: I must not fiddle while on the forum..

I am finding it bad as I am now unemployed along with no bee wrangling.:cheers2:

Admin - maybe a rethink and sharpen that pencil. Seems this forum is voting - Good in theory - but I am happy to put up with yoksher folk...:grouphug: even if I have become a southern softie
Yorkshire folk??.
Not that lot from the wrong side of the hill??:svengo:.
TYKES' Motto.
Hear all see all say nowt.
Eat all sup all pay nowt.
And if tha does owt for nowt.
Do it for thi sen !!!.

At least the lassie from Lancashire had the sense to keep her hat on :blush5:

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back