Native Dark Queen Bee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theengraver

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
400 + 200 Nucs + 200 Mating Hives
Hi
im looking to source a few Native Dark Queen that have been mated
to beed from
is there anyone on the forum that has a pure strain or know of anyone that can sell them
Mike

not too hard managed to get hold of 6 so far and the Morphometrics seem to be very good

So if you found it not too hard to get 6 already why are you posting on here a request for more? Go back to your original source. Or is there a hidden agenda here?

hi
i got the 6 from this message on here no hidden agenda from my other messages on here i managed to buy 47 nucs for april/may my main agenda for this year is to produce queen lots and lots of queen but high quality queens. Im still looking for more Nucs and over the coming months all the different flavours of bees .

Hi Mike

I was encouraged to see you building up numbers of Amm and clearly someone has helped you out with pure stocks, but if you are going to be looking for all flavours of bee then how are you hoping to keep then pure?

best wishes

Gavin

Ah, yes. Interesting. Don't suppose that you will be at the Dumfries BKA meeting on Thursday Mike?

hi
yes i the same one rooftops :) will be giving you a call later in the week

Gavin sending you a PM

Latest posts

Back