• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nationals/Equipment

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flytrapman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
More than last year and less than next year
Hi. If anyone has any spare national hives or equipment for sale in the Wigan area could they please contact me
Thanks

Hi Flytrapman
I don't have anything for sale but I did get a Bees on a Budget kit last year that included smoker, jacket and veil, tools and a full hive. I would recommend that if you are starting from scratch. If you add the cost of all the individual items the kit worked out good value. I have just bought two more Budget Hives for next year and hopefully expansion.

In future though I am toying with the idea of making plywood hives as I have all the kit for doing the job, it is the time bit that makes it hard though.

Good luck with your search, but from what I have seen any kit that comes on the market moves quickly.

BTW have you joined a club yet?

Hi All. Thanks for the responses I have sent for thornes catalogue and intended buying a starter kit from them.
Hi Flatters I have joined Lancashire Bee Keepers and I am part way through a basic course with them at the moment. Where abouts in Wigan are you based I am in aspull

Latest posts

Back