National plans req

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

learner

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Having seen lots of plans online and the scottish beekeepers site I am still looking for plans for a national hive and associated parts, does any one know of a link please?
The scottish one is ok and will do at a push.
I want to bash some wood:smash:

Keep up Hyde Ranger, you are supposed to read the threads properly.

GingerNut disguised his offering http://tinyurl.com/yd8tvd4 of a link to Dave's famous site. :)

It's surprising just how many answers Dave's site provides.

Last edited:
When I started keeping Bees dave's site helped me out many a time.

Do we have anyone with CAD skills that could do a set of plans for members for nucs and hives ?

They are out there for free.

Google as ever is your helpful finder.

PH

Just downloan - for free - from the scottish website.The plans shown are simply taken from the ministry of ag and fish pamphlets.The dimensions are in imperial ,imperial tape measures are still available or simply multiply all measurements by 25.4 to convert to "modern" metric system.I've built dozens of hives to these plans and everything fits together as it should.

Plans are also available from northern bee books in their nutshell series 1.50 each if thats to much to spend then the bees are going to have a hard time LOL
kev

Thank you to all who posted and pm'd very kind

Only question now is do you have plans for those bees as well Bee Breeder :smilielol5:

:drool5:Baby, I am feeling that site, got to get me a sit on and ride.

Beehive plans

I found the plans a bit confusing so I made a few diagrams that I hang inside my shed that I can look at whilst cutting timber (quick reference) I will try and post them

Latest posts

Back