• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

National nucs for sale "standard and 14 x 12" Manchester

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
1 x National deep brood 6 frame nuc £150 can be supplied in a correx box (only 5 frames) or can deliver locally in the poly nuc and transfer to your hive.
6 frames with brood at all stages with locally mated queen (Hybrid), Queen is marked and wing clipped. Nice calm bees that are easy to handle, I very rarely use smoke with my bees.

1 x National 14 x 12 nuc £180, other info as above.

Collection only or can deliver locally. South Manchester

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking to purchase my first Nuc ( national hive) could you deliver to Liverpool for a delivery charge?

Hi, I am looking to purchase my first Nuc ( national hive) could you deliver to Liverpool for a delivery charge?
Might be a bit late Joe .... advertised in June and OP has not been seen on here since 4th July. If you click on the members name it will take you to their profile which will give you access to their posts and when they were last active.

Latest posts

Back