• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

National nuc box wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalkie

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5+
Need a national 5 or 6 frame nuc box urgently, not time to make one as going away in a couple of days, pick up would be best, i'm in the wigan/manchester area.
thanks

Ive got one you can borrow, but it's made from untreated ply, so I want it back to treat it.
I live in St Helens.

Ive got one you can borrow, but it's made from untreated ply, so I want it back to treat it.
I live in St Helens.

Thats very kind of you m8, any chance i could buy it of you as i wouldnt want it to start to warp or anything before it gets treated as i wouldn't be able to get it back to you for at least 3 weeks.
thanks

i have a national travel box made of correx if thats any help?
based in sefton park

Thats very kind of you m8, any chance i could buy it of you as i wouldnt want it to start to warp or anything before it gets treated as i wouldn't be able to get it back to you for at least 3 weeks.
thanks

I've an old one that I got some bees in that I paid £30 for. You could have it for say £20.00. It's 5 frame 6mm ply nuc with mesh at the back and the front. The roof is in 2 parts for some reason and the topmost part is wrapped in a bin bag to waterproof it. The bees dont seem to mind though!

Good job I'm not a salesman!

PM me if you want it. I live near Carr Mill Dam.

looks tatty to me, I need 5-10 nucs at mo

I've seen roofs covered with aluminium before but Lined ? not so far :rofl:.

John Wilkinson

I've seen roofs covered with aluminium before but Lined ? not so far :rofl:.

John Wilkinson

i'm guessing they mean covered, why would you line it with metal....

forget its says lined....

I'm more worried about why would you want to boil it ?

" 18mm Boil and water proof ply "
:smilielol5:

Back