National Honey Monitoring Scheme

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I got mine through. Taking pollen coefficients into consideration my honey was Bramble Clover and Rosebay which is what I had on my label thankfully.
There was a lot of other Rubus sp. and the usual odds and sods

From the good work they do at the NHMS and witht he resources they have , it was surprising to hear that from an email recently that they have been getting rude or abusive emails from beeks who aren't happy as they have had no results, I find it disgraceful that some/a few beeks find it necessary to send rude/abusive emails for a service that for our part is free for us to use once enrolled.

I' m very happy with the service and in doing my bit to help with the habitat and species results so tht they can be catalogued.
For my part I have had both of my 2022 taxa results back and one from 2021 so am happy to know what is around that the bees find of interest.

From the good work they do at the NHMS and witht he resources they have , it was surprising to hear that from an email recently that they have been getting rude or abusive emails from beeks who aren't happy as they have had no results, I find it disgraceful that some/a few beeks find it necessary to send rude/abusive emails for a service that for our part is free for us to use once enrolled.
:iagree: That’s pretty awful. I sent a polite enquiry as I hadn’t received any results and got a reply to say that unfortunately both my samples from last year were among a few hundred that weren’t able to be done ☹️. I just thanked her for taking the time to reply.

Latest posts

Back