National Honey Monitoring Scheme

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi

i logged in as it said analysis results were ready to view and whilst water content if there...the areas which follow 'crops/habitats surrounding beehive' are completely blank.....its as if something should be there but nothing....has anyone else had this?

i have emailed them.

thanks

Hi

i logged in as it said analysis results were ready to view and whilst water content if there...the areas which follow 'crops/habitats surrounding beehive' are completely blank.....its as if something should be there but nothing....has anyone else had this?

i have emailed them.

thanks
Results of DNA in May
504F5B31-48E9-417F-BA8E-E4C2822DB02C.jpeg

Hi

i have emailed them.

thanks
Yeah I got the same email.
My charts are still blank.

Had you had any emails from them previously? I found that I got an email each time they added something to the analysis. So the first email letting me know about some analysis results was just the water content, then the pie charts followed, announced by another email, and then finally an email letting me know when the DNA results were in.
So it's likely the email you had was just for the first step of the analysis, the water content results, which you said are in there.
Unfortunately they didn't do DNA analysis on my samples from last year - too many beeks round here I reckon!

Because it’s not May yet?
Arh I'll be waiting untill May then.
I can't wait to see if there is osr pollen in the sample.
This season we have our own microscope hopefully we can make some use of it.

Last year over 1000 samples were received with funding available and covid sample test have been limited, I received an email to say my one would be archived for future reference. Samples were tested so tta each area had an equal number selected.

Latest posts

Back