• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

national hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi i have a national hive for sale + a nuc box but i whant to put some photos of them on the site first but i dont no how can any body help thanks

Hi Ken,when you make a post click on the paperclip next to the white smiley and point to the picture on your computer then upload.

Are you not going to start beekeeping? or are you just selling the kit you have made so far?

im hopeing to start keeping some next year

confused.com... a little, I thought you were selling and then you say you are starting?

national hives

i make hives in my spare time but im hopeing to get some bees next year for myself

This could be a potential problem because members who sell kit are selling their surplus because they are cutting down or changing hive style ect.

It sounds like you are just building to sell on while not keeping bees.

If you want to sell hives/bees/equipment try here: Beekeeping Auctions

Admin.

national hives

thanks

id like a nuc box

You might as well be talking to a brick wall.

Last activity: 12th September 2010 05:30 PM

P*ynes have plenty for sale. You can buy exactly the same thing from WPF (at a considerably increased price?). M*dern B**keeping do Langstroths in deep and jumbo versions. Th*rne do them in Timber. I'm sure Hivemaker or Tom Bick (both on the forum) would make you a first class ready-built item.

In fact, lots do them - just this bloke was an advertiser on the forum, not a beekeeper and was likely (gently?) told to sling his hook.

RAB

I guess you evaluated the previous postings track record RAB?

It did seem to be a little out of character and so worth further investigation. :cheers2:

Hombre,

All the information was in post #9

Can't be spending time ordering the thing as well! Talk about wanting to be 'spoon fed'!

Not sure who might not be able to work out P*ynes, Th*rne, etc, but when you have been on the forum for about ten months....

RAB

I remember a certain somebody recently saying that some people just snipe from the sidelines without having any constructive advice to give.

Latest posts

Back