• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My new site...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adri

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi

Hope this is OK with the admins...

I've just started a new small business making quality beehives in the peak district. Starting with Nationals and moving on to other hive types soon. I have a joinery workshop that has been rejigged for the purpose.

The site is a blog and also a work in progress too so please check back every now and then...

Admin edit: Sorry had to remove link due to advertising rules

Many thanks

Nick

They look really nice hives although I`gotta stick with Hivemaker as It`s a day out for the wife, a cup of tea, plenty of advice and something to eat on the way home.

Regards,
Darren.

thanks for the good wishes and the praise for the hives.

next up is a batch of 5 for fleabay (or direct sales I suppose) , and then onto some langstroths...oh and nuc boxes and top bars OMG!!!

blooming website taken all of my time lately and haven't even got the mail server working yet...

cheers

Nick

blooming website taken all of my time lately and haven't even got the mail server working yet...

If you can make changes to DNS for your domain name (able to change and add MX record(s)) then run your mail through Google Apps Standard, it's free, provides excellent spam filtering and can be delivered via POP3 or IMAP.

Nice looking hives, good luck with your venture.

Ron.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I know there's an ongoing debate about advertising but until it's decided whether to charge or not I'll give my micro business another plug if admin doesn't mind.

I've updated the site quite a bit over the last few days. Comments welcome.

Admin edit: Sorry had to remove link due to advertising rules

All the best.

Nick

Hi all,

I know there's an ongoing debate about advertising but until it's decided whether to charge or not I'll give my micro business another plug if admin doesn't mind.

I've updated the site quite a bit over the last few days. Comments welcome.

All the best.

Nick

not sure its a debate, its a rule - ?

see above Admin edit: Sorry had to remove link due to advertising rules

Sorry Adri I had to remove your links.

We are discussing if amature beeks should be charged/need a minimum post count to advertise.

As you already run a business you are not able to advertise on the forum due to forum rules.

is there a thread on the forum discussing this side of things?

Jez

Latest posts

Back