My best mans speach

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wightbees

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
How long is a piece of string
Well what a Day, i have just got back to the island and i'm nackered.Umm or is it a hang over lol. Anyway i have never done anything like this before.Being me i always leave things to the last minute and i finally got my speach ready 24hrs before the day :) On the day i did manage to put this to the back of my mind right up to the late afternoon meal. Then i seemed to start drinking abit and my better half pointed out so kindly DON'T Get drunk before the speach. What good words these where as from that point i was only drinking water. Having printed the speach out i thought it's a case of just read it out. But reading is not my strong point lol. So i started and after about 4 sentences i found that it just was not going to work reading so i put it on the table face down and it all just came out perfect :sifone: I had remembered the whole lot apart from 1 joke which i am very pleased with.
The best bit was people did not stop coming up all night telling me thats the best speach they had heard. :sifone:
Well thats enough for me , something worth doing but alot of stress and worry
I can now relax and get on with things :driving:
Regards all :sifone:

Well done :D you can chill out a bit now. I hope the day went well for the couple. Did your speech mention bees? I tend to slip bees into every conversation these days :p

Hi, my name is Karen, and I'm a bee bore :D

To bee honest no, but in general yes lol just can't help it :)

Edit > in fact the aphlabet was started by a bee.
Someone said ,A Bee see

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back