• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Bees have to go

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveselvage

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I need to part with my bees due to an impending divorce, i have a couple of national nucs and a couple of strong colonies in commercial brood.
Complete with hives.
The soon to be ex is threatening fly spray if thier not gone soon.
I dont have an out apiary and the place im moving to is not suitable.
Ring for details 07852944595

Only a short swim for me :)

Both the strong colonies have been found temporary accomodation at a friends apiary so two nucs only.
These are cast swarms that moved into my bait hives earlier this year, both on about five frames and seem quite docile.
I would like to get somewhere around £100 each as they are complete with hive or £175 the pair.
I have pics that i can email but i dont know how to post pics on here.

Last edited:
Sorry to read that this is the end of your beekeeping hobby Steve.

So i have just read Steve.....well done....hope things work out well for you and your bee's after the dust has settled.

Would be nice if Steve finds a place for the nucs as well. Would hate to hear that he loses everything cos of an ex.

FYI Steve

As per my pm I asked and they are already sorted but thanks for the offer.

good luck with the last nuc.

I hope you managed to find a good home for the last nuc.

A hex on your ex for being so vindictive both by threatening to destroy your bees and attempting to stop you continuing with a hobby you obviously enjoy :cuss:

Hi Steve. there is a beek on the American forum who has a tag line that goes somehting like this.
'My wife said either the bees go or she would go. I still miss her!'
And another
'I miss my ex a lot, but my aim is improving!!!'

I was in the opinion that you managed to keeo your bees with you friend.
If not I am happy to buy them from you, but you got to arrange the delivery to Giuldford area,
I hope all go well with you and the bees
javid

where there is a will there is a way... there are always friendly beeks just down the road (more han 3 miles!) that can lend a hand and\or lend out a bit of space in times of need.

... me included

Back