must be warm here IOW

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wightbees

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
How long is a piece of string
I have seen people on the beach, holiday makers lol
lots of them , can't wait till i get my bees they would be well away down here. (all those ice creams about) I have also seen a field crop with yellow flowers starting to show .
would that be OSR ?

Spent the afternoon giving the hive a few more coats of paint , and made a stand for it. For a quick diy job it's not bad, not perfect but i'm sure the bees will like it :)

out to dinner tonight :party:
So enjoy the weekend all .

Sounds like a great project wightbees.

I wish you much enjoyment from all of the effort that you've put in thus far, having read your past posts.

What about the other two hives? Not started them yet?

Theywill be much quicker to sort out.

Regards, RAB

Well didn't make dinner after all, my 9 yr old broke his arm (2 bones )
just as we where going to go out the door . he was playing on the front grass with another boy who fell on him. He got admitted last night and by the time they had put it all right we got him home today at 2.50pm. :(
We could tell it was a bad break from the shape of his arm, poor little thing.

Anyway the plan was to start today on number 2 and 3 but that didn't happen.
I have a bit of time yet as my bees will not be here to the earlyest mid may :(
At least my boy is home and seems ok :)

Poor Love,
Its good he's back home though.
I guess thats a month off of school then. :(

No hes got to go to school as they said before this happened any time of and it will be unlikely that he can have aproved time away from school for the Florida holiday.

Hes looking forward to getting the bees though :)
I have talked all three of my boys into getting involved. As i think they will learn alot.

My friend was out and about in shorts over the weekend . T shirt time whilst at work and my kids faces have caught the sun for sure :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back