Most bizzare place...........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
3 14x12
Thought this might be fun to read any one else got a story to tell ?

A couple of years ago I got a call from a girl I worked with asked me did I keep bees, yes I replied.
Then in a shrill voice told me that she had diialed 999 because a swarm of bees had moved into her daughters rabbit hutch with the rabbit still inside and had told her to contact a beekeeper.

I quickly got her address and bee suit and box of I went , right enough bunny one end bees the other , quickly got the rabbit out it looked fine no stings.
Tipped the hutch up straight into a box straw and all.
Good story in work that week and "Joey" non the worse I told her it helped that he was white .

Grub

How jammy - my callouts are usually about 20ft up a tree- and this year should be fun- so many new beekeepers- probably some with 'out of control' colonies :ack2:

How jammy - my callouts are usually about 20ft up a tree- and this year should be fun- so many new beekeepers- probably some with 'out of control' colonies :ack2:

I went to one Lady !! and they were in her cavity wall I told her I coudnt get them out, "its people like you that cause all this upset"
I quickly left .....

Grub :cheers2: I ask a lot of question since then :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back