• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Free to Good Homes.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I can get as a regular and ongoing situation, 10 litre plastic containers with good fitting lids, highly useful as syrup containers, easy to carry and handle light enough to shake the syrup within and good for pouring. I am starting to collect them whenever I see any on the plastics waste pile at the farms I visit, so if any of you want some for next years feeding please let me know. I do a fair bit of travelling around so may be able to help with collecting too.

25 litre containers are bulky and cumbersome to handle but I can also get those too.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Frisbee

I work on livestock farms, so they often have had chemicals in.........but before you panic I'm talking dairy wash chemicals and such like, so often it is food grade plastic............but having said that I wouldn't recommend putting a food for humans product in them. Syrup for your bees would be fine, but not storing your honey.............

Frisbee

I work on livestock farms, so they often have had chemicals in.........but before you panic I'm talking dairy wash chemicals and such like, so often it is food grade plastic............but having said that I wouldn't recommend putting a food for humans product in them. Syrup for your bees would be fine, but not storing your honey.............

Frisbee

Thanks for getting back to me, im looking for honey buckets, so once again thank you
:cheers2:

Back