Monitoring Hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......no sarcasm intended.... ;)

Perfect country? .... Good Lord... that must be famous intellectual English poking. You try how a Finnish react to this.

After last war WW II Finnish people came down from trees. Over half of workers worked in rural jobs. Russians forced us to make industrial products as war compensation.

After year 2008 export industry collapse had been at same productivity level.

What perfect is in that...

Sweden has had 400 iron mines, now none. It was not in last two world war. From those mine families aroused their high quality industry.

The White Deathโ€ฆ..https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Hรคyhรค

The White Deathโ€ฆ..https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Hรคyhรค

Actually Germany saved Finland from Russia at the end of war. It gove to us modern weapons. At the end, when Russia attacked in final battles, German aeroplanes mombed Russian transportations , like fuel and material transports. There were on average 70 planes in action and German pilots.

Hรคyhรค was super in his shooting. But in our war only 9% out of death got direct bullet. Most of soldiers died for granades and inflammations. (60%).

Yeah! We are very happy, that our destiny was not like in Estonia. And that is why we are still happy.

Last edited:
Perfect country? .... Good Lord... that must be famous intellectual English poking. You try how a Finnish react to this.

After last war WW II Finnish people came down from trees. Over half of workers worked in rural jobs. Russians forced us to make industrial products as war compensation.

After year 2008 export industry collapse had been at same productivity level.

What perfect is in that...

Sweden has had 400 iron mines, now none. It was not in last two world war. From those mine families aroused their high quality industry.

Sorry....I was trying to keep it light! You think Finland is bad? You want to try living in Little Britain!

I use a usb Micro Camera which can fit into the hive entrance it allows you to check the amount of dead bees and doesnt disturb them. about a tenner on ebay.

I use a usb Micro Camera which can fit into the hive entrance it allows you to check the amount of dead bees and doesnt disturb them. about a tenner on ebay.

That is not needed. Amount of dead bees? Most of bees flye out to die if weathers are very cold, bees die inside the hive. But so cold is rare in Britain.

perfect or bad....why to ask such?

I said Finland is perfect, you said "what perfect is that?" So I think you think I am wrong; Finland is not good? But I think maybe the UK is not as good as Finland. I think I will come to Finland and decide for myself; as you know, I never believe what I am told. ;)

I said Finland is perfect, you said "what perfect is that?" So I think you think I am wrong; Finland is not good? But I think maybe the UK is not as good as Finland. I think I will come to Finland and decide for myself; as you know, I never believe what I am told. ;)

OK. Wellcome. I have been in England 6 times in work affairs. I have met there splended people, who really wanted go help me in my cases.

I think when misunderstanding bees wakes up shortly he wonโ€™t be impressed about how this thread has turned out๐Ÿ˜‰

A phone has to OTG capable to use those micro camera's, my 2018 china smart phone isn't but a newer generation 2019 model is.

Latest posts

Back