Money for old rope

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just wanted to repost here to tell about Murder!! A great weekend treat/surprise present
Follow on from my Nintendo thread......

Way to go!!

I am on an advert between X Factor sections THIS Saturday!!

Filming was fun- but did they really need 15 people in the crew.. money to burn... Paid me £1000 and paid for my Murder weekend too- £250..

I am prob cast as an old gimmer who can master a new fangled game- but who cares... There are 3 people being shown in the ad from different walks of life-
I will prob be hanging my head with embarrassment Sunday morning..but it will help pay for my hol to the Maldives

(Anyone who likes to give a special present- it's for you to do a weekend of murder deduction in a lovely hotel- its great.(.www.murder.co.uk ) Blood everywhere and lots of vibrant fisticuffs - so unBritish...

The girl who used to live next door often got paid to do these while she was at Oxford studying drama.

Said they were great fun.

And as a follow on:- just given interview for an article in this Sat Telegraph launch of new Prof Layton Nintendo game...- it is a good week!! I say a price they say ok :cheers2:
:party: :sifone:

Back