Module 5

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Been hitting the books in readiness for tomorrows exam but am stuck on what F is in the diagram below. This comes from the 2011 paper. Been through all of my books and had a search in the interthingy but to no avail. I don't want to spend the rest of my revision time trying to find what could be one point but its bugging the hell out of me. Can anyone put me out of my misery? Thanks.

honeybee.jpg

Its called the inner lacinia pg 79bchapter 5.1 form and function of the honey bee by Lesley Goodman

Thanks Snoop. I can revise without that distraction now and maybe get another point tomorrow! They all count.

Good luck the Irish beekeeping exams are on the 5th April

Thanks Snoop. I can revise without that distraction now and maybe get another point tomorrow! They all count.

lacinia, inner lobe. Labelling things is bread-and-butter in Module 5. Thank goodness that one's out the way...sigh of relief...

No . I have them done & got , but others in our association are studying for them

What is B, on the original post?, is it the hairs of the glossa?

I believe it to be the Glossa. I think the examiner was trying to prevent confusion by making sure there was a distinct difference in the points arrows B and L terminated.

Completed Diagram

For those that want it here is my completed diagram.

mouthparts.jpg

:blush5: On second thoughts, I think I will put Salivary Canal as well.

2 more points! What a great thread.

No need to worry Susbees, no question on mouthparts!!!

Latest posts

Back