MM sale. Not much there? 14x12 frames

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickndoris

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
HI all. Not much in the MM sale and what I wanted seemed not to be in stock ie 14x12 frames. If anyone is looking for them they are in the 50 frame £28 bit. A real shame that Thns don't post sale Items. I would have gone over if only I wasn't at work. Stops one spending even more so at least the Doris will be less un happy;-)
A few days banging in me box with me NER hammer which is imperial coming up:)

If you select the '50 Frames' that are priced for £28.00 in the Clearance section, you will find the 14x12 option, they are £40.00.

:cool:

They are there you have just missed them.

You need to go to:
1) Clearance items
2) top line on the far right hand side "50 frames seconds £28"
3) click "view item" and select 14 x 12 and you will see that they are £40.

SShhhhs! Got most of the bits for a couple of hives as seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
B
A real shame that Thns don't post sale Items. I would have gone over if only I wasn't at work.
They do. Or rather, they have in previous years. Th0rnes run branch sales in Sept/Oct then a mail order/internet sale in November. Prices in the past have been a pound or two more than the branch sales but save on petrol.

I just got all I wanted in M's sale, carriage free. I am well happy. Woohoo. My birthday present. Now where will I put all that stuff?

Latest posts

Back