message for beginners

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until next year when all the new beekeepers will be asking the same questions as this years beekeepers ;)

This grumpiness is just like a local beekeepers meeting

I am looking for an ignore button,I may have to make one,until its back you can add a member to ignore using your control panel.

I have an image of you making it with glue and scissors- please don't tell me if I'm wrong!

Hey nothing grumpy here infect quite the opposite, I always have a laugh at some of other posts, It might be cause I'm Welsh who are generally a happy bunch
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo"]Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - YouTube[/ame]

I can not say that I have ever read anything here that is totally wrong............
Skewed, biased, rude and sometimes exceptionally uninformed or even unimaginative... but never totally wrong.

Easily remedied.
:calmdown:

can't concur with the op at all... Unless you have less than x* hives and attract the wrath of the fin there is little but constructive help here.

*where x is an imaginary number that varies as far as i can tell in adverse relationship the vodka intake...

x=3

yep
but at least at the local BKA people say things to your face and don't hide behind the anonymity of an internet forum
Or maybe its just hard to differentiate between banter and sarcasm when the comments are anonymous
Also people assume they know all about you from interpreting a few words on a page clairvoyant perhaps????

You see Stoneleighhouse....sometimes its just down to people misreading or overreacting to someone elses post...

Intended humour, can very easily be misinterpretted as unintended sarcasm or similar....

Just what I said: you have to be careful with the written word - far easier to misinterpret than when face to face.

Well, there always something new on this forum, I have just found out about miaturbos!
Had to Google though, what a rude forum that is, glad I don't have a Mazda :eek:
S

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Not a worry: just go to Mx5Nutz instead! It's where the nicer Mazda Modder hangs out ;)

This is getting like one of those reviews, ask people what they think and they complain about something, in the real world nothing is perfect

posts. Got called 'a tit' a couple of days ago! Blue tit, Great tit, Coal tit?
!

Personally i think all tits are great

P.S. Which tit did you have in mind?

Doesn't really matter - there's always at least two on my mind :D

Oops! :sorry: not very politic - making quips on this thread is it? :spy:

PS Just read the thread in question - I take it the offensive posts been deleted?

Last edited:
yep
but at least at the local BKA people say things to your face and don't hide behind the anonymity of an internet forum
Or maybe its just hard to differentiate between banter and sarcasm when the comments are anonymous
Also people assume they know all about you from interpreting a few words on a page clairvoyant perhaps????[/QUOTE]
:iagree:
I am a relatively inexperienced beekeeper and happy to be so. I have completed beekeeping courses and attend local association talks and displays but don't pretend to be an expert.
I have numerous other interests and it seems that 'single interest forums are often inhabited by what I would call drones i.e males who only have one function/interest in life and are happy to display their 'expertise' served up with rudeness, arrogance and poor manners [that they would never dare to use in a face to face discussion] and not even able to use their own names but some funny/ironic moniker.
I haven't visited the site for some time and I now remember why I stopped. I belong to my local association and the support I get from local members [none of whom display the obnoxious behaviour of the idiot Finman] far outweighs having to wade through the all too frequent snidey comments on this forum.
Hide behind the 'banter' defence if you will but perhaps some people on this forum should read their posts slowly before pressing the Submit button
:seeya:

you posted a post and are now complaining about posts about your post :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back