Merry Christmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I would like to thank all members for the hard work and dedication given to the forum during 2010.

It has been a real pleasure to read everyones posts.

I wish you A Peaceful Christmas and A happy and prosperous New Year.

Heres to 2011 and the filling of those suppers. :cheers2:

Mark
Admin.

Same here Mark, have a good one, I am not so concerned about full supers but lots of nice, well mated new queens for next seasons nucs and new colonies, with Nortons help.
regards
kev

Seconded.

Thank you Mark for all of the effort that you've put in to this forum.

Have a family-filled and peaceful Christmas everyone.

a littl3 wors3 for war3s but ditto

m3rry xmas x

Happy crimble, healthy bees and a wobbly new year.

Thanks and "Merry Christmas!" to all from Romania.

:xmas-smiley-016: Merry Christmas one and all, and a happy and prosperous new year.

xmas tidings

HRP - how are you progressing in your tasking of individually sticking little tinsel details between the Ocelli of all your bees (and then removing them from those still alive on 12th night!)?

All the best for xmas Mark. Thanks for your hard work and putting up with us newbies,

Seasonal felicitations to one and all on this my first bee Christmas.

Thanks to everyone who has given advice, made me laugh or just made me cringe a little. There that should cover everyone.

Ian

Thanks for all your hard work Mark.

Merry Christmas and may you all have a bountiful 2011:xmas-smiley-013:

Kev

A very Merry Christmas to one and all.

Wishing you all success and full supers for next Season

PH

Mark, Thank you for running this, thank you all for the advice help and everything and the entertainment... Happy Christmas to all and may the year be non stressfull and easy on the bees and backs and pain free... Good luck with all your efforts!!!

Back