Mentor wanted west London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ac112

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi ,
A while back I completed a course at a local club quite some time to be fair but do not have the space for my own hive. I am offering to help someone with their hives to gain experience and guidance. Happy to do all the horrible jobs I just want to get experience and learn.

Thanks

Hi Ac112, where are you based? I’m in SW13 but not far from Hammersmith Bridge.

Hi AC112, I can’t meet you until after the 24th as we are in quarantine as a precaution before my wife goes into hospital. However do you have Skype or better WhatsApp to chat on video? If so please send me your contact details. Not sure if that can be done as a private message on this forum.

Hi AC112, I can’t meet you until after the 24th as we are in quarantine as a precaution before my wife goes into hospital. However do you have Skype or better WhatsApp to chat on video? If so please send me your contact details. Not sure if that can be done as a private message on this forum.

Hi Rampino,
I have started a conversation with you with my details, let me know if you can access it.

Many thanks

Alastair

Latest posts

Back