mentor needed :) Cwmbran, Torfaen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryme

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello, we are two brand new bee keepers. We have done a beginners course and have met some lovely experienced bee keepers but an extra bee pal to run to would be hugely appreciated, I hope some one is willing to listen to our queries and hide their rolling eyes at our dimness!

bit more info - we would appreciate having someone available via email or occasionally on the end of a phone line when we have a query. We are not necessarily looking for someone to down tools and dash to our side :) hope there is someone out there........

We're usually on the end of email/phone. Down tools means a train though, but I guess climatically and forage-wise we won't be that dissimilar. Also we have a Welsh social forum for beekeepers so there might be someone closer on there. Drop me a PM if we can help.

thank you for the offer of advice - I dare say as the readying for winter regime starts I will be on with my queries & questions - all seems calm and on an even keel at the moment
hope those are not famous last words!

Latest posts

Back