Men only.......Help needed with research.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
A Professor has found that there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research.

Could all men in the uk with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six... weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?

Frisbee

It's been puzzling me this past week or so, what the flags were for......now I know :rofl: :rofl:

I thought the flags were compulsory - used to signify the driver is incompetent and of a weak mental state - and showing one enables other competent drivers who are compos mentis to avoid them.

Frisbee;57600 said:
weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?

:

harrison_ford_small_penis.jpg

definately none of those flags where I live :p

By all aaccounts there's a lot of football on at the moment. I wondered why there was nothing on TV!

Sean

Frisbee;57600 said:
A Professor has found that there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research.

Could all men in the uk with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six... weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?

Frisbee

It's been puzzling me this past week or so, what the flags were for......now I know :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Friz,
your post reminds me of the story of the 2 lasses having a night out in town where they met 2 West Indian lads . Later as the 2 lads stopped by a river to relieve themselves one said to the other " this water's damned cold " the other replied "yes And deep" :willy_nilly:.

Meeting up in the supermarket the day after, one of the lasses said to the other "I enjoyed last night,do you know it was gone two when I got home?".
Really! mine's not gone too yet" was the wry reply :willy_nilly:

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back